Monday, September 21, 2009

Back on plan!


So long over due to be back on plan, when I say that I mean back on Weight Watchers... I have done it before, actually this time around is the third time...What do they say Third times a charm? SOOO...this week is going into week three and I am down 4.4 pounds. I have been waking up at 4am and hitting the gym. I feel great and so far so good! The hard part will come next week when I back on a group and my hours are not 9-5 they are like 6am - 7 or 8pm...and am I gonna want to go to the gym after a long day like that...probably not, BUT I will be!! Gotta do this!
For some reason this time is just different and I am very motivated to see results and feel awesome for myself!! I also like to find new recipes for dinner to cook that are yummy and low in points. Yes I will be adding some more recipes on Diva's Dishes, I am way overdue to add a post on their. I am gonna try to add tonight... key word TRY!

No comments: