Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bridal Shower Take 2!




Anthony and I went to NY to visit my family and to celebrate our niece's Abby and Becca's 7th Birthday! (I moved to Florida 4 months before they turned 1...I have NEVER been home for one of their birthdays!!) Well along with an awesome visit with family I was able to visit with my dear friend Karyn and her husband Rob and their adorable son Seth. (We went to a diner, which in Florida there are none... :) ) On Saturday was going to be "Girls Day" and "Boys Day" girls were going to go get lunch and shop a little and the guys went to play golf. We had to be at my sisters at 1pm to pick her up, so mom and I woke up early and took a ride to Windsor (My hometown) and went to visit Brian at Sky Lake (The summer camp I used to be a camper at and worked at for 7 years) and to see how beautiful as always it is up there...then we drove up to the lake where I grew up and just looked around. We stopped in the village at the farmers market and went to a little coffee shop and got a little bite to eat and a drink. Just having a good time visiting with mom and seeing the wonderful town I grew up in!! So we get back to Binghamton and get to my sisters house and when I walk in...Surprise!!! My sister threw me another shower...but I had NO clue! It was such a surprise I started crying!! It was great! To have everyone gathered together was so special since I am not home often. Such an awesome thing and I had a wonderful afternoon! (My sister has all the pictures from the shower...) I have included some pictures from the weekend!! How lucky am I to have a wonderful sister like I do?? The count down is on for the wedding...we are down to 13 days!!!

No comments: