Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gym Time



We have been going to the gym for two weeks now. Just adding it into out routine is what we HAVE to do and ARE doing! I usually get their first as Anthony does not get out of work until about 6 or so. They do have awesome classes that are included with your membership and they are Les Mills classes. So all the instructors go to his training seminars to learn the moves and get certified as a "Les Mills Trainer". So far I have taken  and . I really like the combat class and have gone twice already.  Next week I am going to go to the Body Jams class. The gym we are going to is located at Celebration Health and the staff is really nice! It is and awesome facility and super clean! Other bonuses are that some of my friends go their from Gaylord so that is nice to run into and or work out with friends! Also, this week a girl in my office and I were talking and she told me she goes their as well. Over all the gym experience has been awesome so far!

2 comments:

Denise E.Z. said...

Hey, guys! Richard and I used to go to this gym. It's absolutely amazing, and we still talk about it nowadays. We loved, loved, loved that gym SO MUCH, that when we were looking for a house, we even considered finding one around celebration....But now, unfortunately, this Fitness Center is too far for us. We even had a trainer for about 2 months and he made all the difference. It was one of the best investments ever, and our training sessions were together, as a couple. Awesome...His name is (Alberto), and we miss him!!! I don't know if he's still there...! Great choise you made of going there!!!!

Denise E.Z. said...

...to correct a few little things: I meant to say, his name is Al (Alberto), and he's is so, so nice! And, yes, great choiCe, not choiSe...!!:)